IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Standard delivery: We are usually able to ship your order within 24 hours. We normally ship USPS Media Mail, but may opt to use UPS Ground. Please allow 7 business days for delivery.
Consolidating shipments: Separate orders placed on the same day, being shipped to the same address, will be consolidated.
Need express delivery? Call us by NOON central time for shipping rates on Next Day, Second Day, or Third Day delivery.
If you purchase a Digital Download (ebook, mp3, etc.), you will receive an email containing the download link(s) once your payment has been processed. The download link(s) will expire 7 days after they are received.
All products are made in The USA and are shipped from Duluth, MN 55802 USA.
USPS First Class Mail International & USPS Priority Mail International have tracking available but are not guaranteed to deliver by a certain day. Priority is the quicker of the two services typically delivering in 2-7 days depending on the destination.
USPS Priority Mail Express International is guaranteed. Days in transit vary by destination; 1-5 days is typical.
DUTIES & TAXES
*We do not calculate or collect GST/VAT/Duty/or foreign Taxes. The tools provided below are for your information and convenience only.
If required by your country, you will typically need to pay the carrier upon delivery.
Note: The below tools will help you calculate a good-faith estimate of the customs duties and import taxes. The actual duties and taxes cost could be higher or lower than the estimate.
You must be knowledgeable about the rules for importing goods into your country. All products are Made in the USA and shipped from Duluth, MN 55802 USA.
Here are a couple of calculators to assist you in your estimate:
More information for Canadian orders:
We're so sure that our materials will enable you to build top-quality stress management and wellness promotion programs that we offer a money-back guarantee.
If you find for any reason that the products you order don't meet your expectations, simply send them back in good condition, within 30 days of the purchase date, and we'll promptly refund your payment (excluding shipping).
Four easy ways to order!
TAX EXEMPT - MINNESOTA CUSTOMERS
If you are a tax exempt customer located in the state of Minnesota, before placing an online order, take the following steps to make sure your tax exempt status is applied:
- Register through our website by clicking on "Register", and following the steps.
- Once registered, call us at 800-247-6789, and provide us with your Tax Exempt ID. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday, and 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Friday, Central Time.
- Once we have updated your account, your tax exempt status will be applied to online orders. You may need to refresh your browser for this change to take effect.
If you are a bookstore or other reseller and want to purchase some of our books, please give us a call at 1-800-247-6789 or 218-727-0500, and we will set you up as a resale account. At that time we will go over our discount schedule, payment terms and return policy.
Dear Prospective Authors,
We are looking for practical, hands-on resources for practitioners to use with individuals or groups in the areas of stress management, wellness promotion, mental health, and life skills. Most of our products contain reproducible activities and exercises that actively engage individuals in learning more about themselves, assess areas where they want to grow, and equip them with skills to make positive changes in their lives. We believe in addressing wellness from the whole person perspective - "body, mind, spirit, and relationships."
If you would like to submit a book idea for consideration, please send us a written proposal including a clear description of the book, the audience it is intended for, and how your book stands out from the competition. If available, please send the table of contents and at least two sample chapters.
Send email to email@example.com with "Author Inquiry" in the subject line. You can also call us at 800-247-6789.
All efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of information contained in our products as of the date published. The author(s) and publisher expressly disclaim responsibility for any adverse effects arising from the use or application of the information contained herein.
We do not share our database of user email addresses. We do rent our list of physical mailing addresses from time to time to companies with products and services similar to those of Whole Person Associates. If you would prefer us to not rent your address, you may opt out of this program by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 800-247-6789.
When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails necessary to process your order, respond to a request, provide customer service, or promote products or services.
COVID-19To our valued customers and partners,At Whole Person Associates, we understand that therapists, counselors, and other facilitators must continue providing vital mental health and wellness services to their clients during the COVID-19 Pandemic, via telehealth, email, phone, video conferencing, and other remote means. During this time of physical distancing, we want to help you help your clients maintain consistent access to the tools and resources they have come to depend upon as a part of their sessions.To facilitate that, and in alignment with our copyrighted materials, we are offering the following guidelines:
- If you have purchased a physical reproducible workbook from Whole Person Associates, you may copy, scan or photograph individual reproducible worksheets, scales, assessments, exercises, and handouts from those workbooks to share with your clients, whether working with them in person, or remotely.
- If you have purchased a PDF eBook from Whole Person Associates, and your PDF software enables you to copy or extract individual pages, during this time of social distancing, you may share worksheets etc. with your clients in that way as well.
- You still may not share entire Whole Person Associates PDF eBooks with your clients, unless you have purchased separate copies for them.Please be in touch with us about other ways you may want to share Whole Person Associates tools and resources with your clients as you continue to fine tune and navigate remote sessions.Thank you for your support and patronage during this difficult time.Stay well!Jack,Whole Person Associates800-247-6789