Yoga Meditations presents various mind-body practices for personal use or teaching others. It’s perfect for teachers, students, and helping professionals. It is an invaluable resource for people interested in techniques for stress management, self-awareness, spiritual development, health, and well-being.
• Guided relaxation exercises
• Breathing practices
• Guided imagery
• Yoga wisdom for contemplation
Boost the immune system, alter blood pressure, decrease pain and manage stress!
For yogis, it is no surprise when researchers report that the mind and body are one. This has been a tenet of yoga since ancient times. In modern times, scientists and medical professionals confirm this fact through rigorous studies and research. They report that meditation, controlled breathing, deep relaxation, and directed, guided imagery can boost the immune system, alter blood pressure, decrease pain and help with problems such as infertility and insomnia. These practices can help people cope with and recover from unpleasant medical procedures as well as the effect of stress from daily living.
Table of Contents include the following categories:
• Guided Relaxation: Still Yoga
• Breathing Practices: Your Portable Paradise
• Guided Breathing Meditations
• Guided Imagery: Mental Movies
• Healing Guided Imagery
• Heart Opening Guided Imagery Meditations
• Chakras: Centers of Subtle Energy
• Hatha Yoga Postures to Awaken the Chakras
• Yoga Meditation Practices: Paradise Present
• Timeless Treasurers: Reflecting on the Wisdom of Yoga
• Yoga Blessings
What others are saying: