Creative relaxation activities for home and school
Stress Relief for Kids is a prescription for growth. Anyone who interacts with kids can find new ways to guide them through the maze of today’s heavy stress.
• Teachers: struggling with a classroom full of unruly kids after recess?
• Therapists: looking for a way to teach relaxation skills to children?
• Parents: having trouble getting the kids into bed at night?
Stress Relief for Kids gives children tools to cope with stress in all areas of their lives:
• On the playground with the school bully
• At home with siblings
• In the classroom with difficult tasks
• After school with peer pressures
Easily adaptable to multiple scenarios, scripts and activities lead naturally to creative writing and/or art experiences. Ms. Belknap includes suggestions to take seasoned presenters to a new level of excellence or guide new practitioners successfully through their first effort. Through these creative relaxation activities children learn to direct themselves and each other to a better place.