The Rainbow Dragon Game is designed to help kids:
• Learn more about themselves and others
• Share their thoughts, feelings, and ideas
• Develop personal responsibilities and self-esteem
• Cooperate and have fun together
This fun game promotes self-awareness through listening, questioning, and sharing in an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, and honesty. Players learn to accept and honor differing points of view, a vital skill in today’s diverse world.
For 2 to 10 –layers ages 6 to adult.
1. Separate the 6 Dragon Poems and the 6 Dragon Pictures
2. Talk about the meaning of each color and energy.
3. Mix up the other cards and spread them out face down.
4. Have each player choose 3 cards of different colors.
5. Have each player in turn read one of the 3 cards out loud and respond to it.
6. At any time, a card may be returned and replaced with another choice.
• Red Dragon: With thoughts of red inside our mind, energy and strength we find.
• Green Dragon: Green can help our hearts to grow so joyful love and health can flow.
• Purple Dragon: Purple helps us look inside to trust our wise and inner guide.
• Yellow Dragon: Yellow helps us reach our goal with knowledge, power, and control.
• Blue Dragon: Creative thinking flows with blue; stillness, peace, and beauty, too.
• Orange Dragon: Orange keeps us warm and bright glowing with a friendly light.