A do-it-yourself guide for whole person well-being
To be fully healthy you must take care of yourself, and care of your family, and work at a full-time job. Most of us believe that message. We expect that we can do it all – and do it well! But it’s not easy!
• How do you find the time and energy to balance all your responsibilities without driving yourself crazy and making yourself sick?
• How do you take care of three kids under five and still find time for yourself?
• When do you decide to exercise at noon rather than go to the bank?
• How do you get your studying done when your roommate needs to talk?
• When should you neglect sleep in favor of work?
• How do you attend to your aging parent, as well as your career?
• When should you spend time with friends after work and tell your family to cook their own supper?
How do you find the healthy balance between all of your responsibilities? How do you successfully juggle them all, and still stay healthy?
These dilemmas confront us all every day. Seeking Your Healthy Balance gives you the help you need to find your own answers. You will find on-point examples as well as places to reflect about your unique situation and inventories to assess where you are and where you want to go.
What others are saying
The Tubesings don’t give you all the answers, they give you the questions.
The Milwaukee Journal
Comprehensive, practical, in-depth, and thought provoking.
Merrill Kempfert, Executive Director
Parkside Lutheran Hospital